Friday, February 09, 2018

I Have To Get My Own Lunch

Bear just shits anywhere she wants, that is the main problem with her. Buddy, never. Always up in the back corner of the garden, on top of the old composite site. Suddenly, there is dog shit in all sorts of places it has never been. As Sam says, "She leaves her shit across the back yard like landmines."

We're always standing in it

She's just crapped right outside the back door.

They are none too pleased, the dogs, as they have been outside all morning as I am waiting for a parcel to be delivered. Sam is, of course, tracking it, so I am getting constant up dates from him. The two of the dogs maraud to the front door like an out of control wolf pack, every time the doorbell rings. Buddy snorting, Bear barking. Show me, show me, show me. Oh, Me, me, me. Me, me, me. Pant, pant, pant. It is really hard to deal with, and receive the parcel, as more often than not the delivery person is scared of dogs, and the delivery guy just wants to run. I have had a parcel thrown at me from the front gate. And the whole thing is a spectacle.

So, they have been out the back all morning. The parcel arrived with minutes of being able to be called a morning delivery.

Then once the parcel had been delivered, Sam informed me there is a second parcel, so the pooches have to stay outside for a little longer.

Buddy has been waiting patiently to be let in, for all the back door opens and closes up until this point, but now he is curled up in his kennel and he doesn’t seem to give a toss.

"A second parcel you say," says Buddy. "I don't care."

Sam isn't coming home for lunch, I have to get my own?

No comments: